A Shalom Retreat™ is a place where you can know yourself as whole, complete and lovable—an embodied, emotional, spiritual being. We celebrate the body’s wisdom and its gifts. You can learn to unblock the stuck places and open your heart once again. The retreat takes place within a circle of people, supported by intentional loving, where you can experience a focused time for your own individual work.
A Shalom Retreat™ has these essential elements:
- Skilled and compassionate leadership.
- Experiential exercises grounded in Western psychology, including Gestalt, Core Energetics, role playing and story telling.
- Focused time for your own personal work with the retreat leader.
- A community where each person is held with respect and love.
- A reverence for spirit and the mystical journey.
We recommend attending three or more consecutive retreats so that you can more thoroughly explore, shift and ground your retreat experiences and life changes. Because Shalom Retreats™ are an intensive growth experience they are well suited as a complement to therapy. If you are in therapy, please be sure to let your therapist know of your plans to attend a Shalom Retreat™.
Click here to go to this retreat's page on the Shalom Mountain web site.